Saturday, September 5, 2009

Relating to a pregnant dog

Why you ask? As I sat in my town plaza yesterday I ran into my dog, Estrella, who was recently knocked up. She was surrounded by 6 male dogs, one of which was fighting off the rest of them. It appeared as though he was protecting her as every time another male dog came close to her he began to lick her crotch. Suddenly, I felt sad. My dog looked sad, tired as if she just wanted to scream, ¨LEAVE ME ALONE¨. I thought to myself at least she has someone protecting her but she seemed worn out by him as well. All these dogs were swarming around her barking and growling, I looked at her and she looked at me and we felt each other´s pain. It doesn´t matter what I do in this country good or bad, people will continue to talk about me. I can cure cancer and I´ll still be whatever it is they think I am. I am not going to lie, I have fought it off for a while but recently it has started to effect me. I´m getting over it though. I´ve never felt so sorry for Britney Spears...

No comments: