Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Morning...

This morning I am walking around like it is Sunday Morning and rightfully so, it is Sunday. I know half of the shit I write on here the average person would not understand but this blog was never meant for that person to understand, it was meant for my friends and family to understand. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ok...that was ridiculous and pointless. This week was long and is still not over. I was in Pisco, a city an hour and a half away from where I live for three days doing some work. I came back relaxed for a day and then came back into my capital city to have our departmental meeting. Which in fact, always proves to be interesting because it´s the time of month that I get to reunite with 14 of my favorite Peace Corps Volunteers. I hope you can understand where I am going with this...I am currently feeling like poop. Last night was Saturday...today is Sunday. Ok, now that we have gotten that over with. I am good, still in Peru. I never really have anything interesting to say on this blog. This week I am planning on finishing up the diagnostic I have been doing about my community. Then I want to set up some meetings to talk to people about starting a trash program. Yup....I live in Peru :)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey!!! I thought I was one of your favorite volunteers! Sorry to hear things are rough. How is your com. diag? Remember... something's always burning in Peru!